For the final step of my project I focused on the ball and hands to show each move. During the classroom critique I found out that many people didn't know what the volleyball was or they thought that it was a Frisbee. It didn't make sense to a lot of people. I needed to figure out how to make the ball more global. Another problem I had was adding enough detail. First of all I have never really been good at drawing human hands and for this project I had to draw them on Illustrator. I like the hands on the first picture (bump), but the middle (set) one looks pretty bad. I did have a lot of trouble with those hands and making it look like the palms were up ready to set the ball. I wasn't really impressed with what I turned in, but I guess that is what this class is for. I need to learn how to use Illustrator better and try different things until it looks better.
The Black and white version is just supposed to be smaller and more simple.

No comments:
Post a Comment